Chicken Appetizer buffalo style dip
I started making this Chicken Appetizer Buffalo style Dip a few years ago. My niece and one of my nephews always asks me to make it for their birthdays. My older niece recently got married and call and asked me “Aunty will you make Buffalo Chicken Dip for my wedding?” How could I resist fulfilling their wishes?
- 16 oz. package Curly’s pulled chicken (Sauceless)
- 7.5 oz. package Philadelphia Onion & Chive cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 16oz. package Mexican Mix shredded cheese (divided)
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove your chicken from all of the packaging and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- In an oven safe casserole dish, mix together the package of cream cheese, ranch dressing, Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and one cup shredded cheese until combined.
- After chicken is cooked for 2 minutes on high in the microwave, shred or separate the chicken with a fork until it looks the way you want it. Then add the chicken to the mixture in the dish. Mix well.
- Bake for fifteen minutes and then pull it out to stir, again really well. Then return to the oven and bake for an additional fifteen minutes.
- When baking is complete, pull the dip out of the oven and mix really well one last time. Finally, add the remaining shredded cheese to the top and allow it to melt before serving.
This will be the yummiest chicken appetizer buffalo style dip of your life! You can serve this dip with almost anything, such as baguettes, veggies, chips, or crackers. Especially with Frito’s Scoops. To make it spicier, add more Buffalo Sauce; or if it is too spicy, just add less!
P.S. That’s not all….wait til you see what I do with Buffalo Chicken Dip in Part 2!!!
Until next time,
47total visits,1visits today