Blue Cheese Steak Sauce
This blue cheese steak sauce is very rich and flavorful. During the summer months, Josh and I enjoy BBQing T-bone steaks, shrimp and brats. Then we serve the shrimp on top of the steaks and smothered them with the blue cheese sauce. We dip the brats in the sauce as well….ssoooo delicious!
gorgonzola blue cheese steak sauce ingredients
Medium Sauce Pan
- Start with melting the butter and cream cheese together in the sauce pan on medium heat, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, mix well.
- Add the Gorgonzola cheese, parmesan and wine.
- Mix well and lower the heat to low or simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture every few minutes to prevent the cheese from burning to the bottom on the pan.
- Serve as you like and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as Josh and I do. Served on the steak and shrimp with brats as we prepare this meal, this also makes another easy dinner that is not only fun to prepare as a couple, but also goes well with garlic cheese bread. This blue cheese steak sauce is versatile on many different types of beef and chicken.
If you are reading these recipes, my wish is that they are bringing happiness to you and others. Please like and share my recipes with your family and friends.
other variations of this Blue Cheese Steak Sauce
- Rib Eye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce
- Bourbon blue cheese sauce turns a nice steak into a decadent one
- Rib-Eye Steak with Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce
Until next time
– Lynn Cannon