- 1 Stick of Butter or Margarine
- 2 T. Cream Cheese (roughly 1in W. X 2in L.) See photo for reference.
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 package (about 2 C.) Parmesan Cheese
- 2. T. Dry White Wine (optional)
Melt butter or margarine and cream cheese in a medium sauce pot over medium heat.Add garlic powder, heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Optional, add the wine.Reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes. Be sure to mix well with a whisk randomly to keep cheese from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Cheese should melt beautifully on simmer. If the cheese clumps, your heat is too high.5 Cheese Tortellini with Alfredo and Garlic Cheese Bread, a quick and easy dinner ready in less than 30 minutes! See my Garlic Cheese Bread recipe to make what you see here.
705total visits,2visits today