Alfredo Pasta Buffalo Chicken Bake
Part 2 of Buffalo Chicken Dip
Remember that last delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe I shared with you yesterday? In addition to Buffalo Chicken Dip, you can get Alfredo Pasta Buffalo Chicken Bake!
First of all, this will be a 3 part process, so please read everything before you go shopping or start to prepare.
- 1 Stick of Butter or Margarine
- 2 T. Cream Cheese (roughly 1in W. X 2in L.) See photo for reference.
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 package (about 2 C.) Parmesan Cheese
- 2. T. Dry White Wine (optional)
Melt butter or margarine and cream cheese in a medium sauce pot over medium heat.Add garlic powder, heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Optional, add the wine.Reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes.
- 16 oz. package Curly’s pulled chicken (Sauceless)
- 7.5 oz. package Philadelphia Onion & Chive cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 16oz. package Mexican Mix shredded cheese (divided)
buffalo chicken dip
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove your chicken from all of the packaging and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- In an oven safe casserole dish, mix together the package of cream cheese, ranch dressing, Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and one cup shredded cheese until combined.
- After chicken is cooked for 2 minutes on high in the microwave, shred or separate the chicken with a fork until it looks the way you want it. Then add the chicken to the mixture in the dish. Mix well.
- Bake for fifteen minutes and then pull it out to stir, again really well. Then return to the oven and bake for an additional fifteen minutes.
- When baking is complete, pull the dip out of the oven and mix really well one last time. Finally, add the remaining shredded cheese to the top and allow it to melt before serving.
Alfredo Pasta Buffalo Chicken Bake ingredients:
- Alfredo Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 oz Penne Pasta, prepared per package instructions.
- 16 oz. Package of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Alfredo Sauce in the pasta and mix well coating all of the pasta.
- Finally, layer a medium size casserole dish, about 9×9 or 10×10, with 4 layers.
- Starting with the first layer, half of the pasta mixture.
- Next, the second layer all of the Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- The third layer, the remaining half of the pasta mixture.
- Fourth and final layer, cover the top with the package of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with a sheet of foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes or until the top is golden bubbly.
Alfredo Pasta Buffalo Chicken Bake goes great with my Garlic Cheese Bread! In Conclusion, you can serve this dip with almost anything.
Other various recipes in relation:
- Buffalo Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
- Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Pasta Bake With Campanelle
483total visits,6visits today